Thursday 9 January 2014

Real Techniques Miracle complexion sponge




Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge By Sam and Nic Chapman.

So as you can tell already by my first blog post I am in love with real techniques brushes so it won't come as a surprise to anyone that I am blogging about their new sponge that is out. I realise I am very late on the bandwagon as its been out so long and its been reviewed and blogged about  by literally everyone but I only bought this product recently and would like to share my thoughts on it if thats helpful to some of you :) Also I have not blogged in over a year as I could not get back on to my blog typical me but I found it and I will update it more regular and have more up to date posts on all the latest beauty and makeup!! 

So I had a little inkling that I would like this sponge as I love the real techniques line already and I had seen the reviews and a lot of people are comparing it to the beauty blender (which I have never tried but I am hoping to) So I did not hesitate in buying it at all. I brought it home and tried it straight away and I absolutely love it.


So the trick is to damping the sponge and press it and dab it all over the face for a lovely flawless coverage foundation. Press the flat side all over the face to create a flawless base and then use the pointed side to dab under the eyes and around the nose area and for ur concealer. It just gives a lovely finish. I never thought this would substitute my sigma F80 or my real techniques stippling and expert face brushes but it does. 

Its definitely a must have for all the makeup and beauty fanatics like me to give it a try because it will change your routine for the better but thats my opinion and take on it hope its helpful.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment